Thursday, December 27, 2012

RARES AND MORE

Hey Jammers! Today, I am going to talk about RARES!!!!!
Where do I start! Well, it's all about the rares, to some Jammers. Rares are like friends. You look good with them and look sad when you don't have any. Seriously! That does apply. Here are (to me) the top 5 rares:
1. non member tiles
2. mira statue (since it is mira)
3. pink walls(iluvcatsew has them on trade)
4. dust walls (or is it floors...)
5. member tiles
 
In the comments below, tell me what should have made it on this list. Or maybe what should get kicked off! If you came here because you are desperate for some rares, leave ur user below. I'll give you something! :DDDDDDD Lol um one more thing, I'll post one more time today to show you what each rare is worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment